Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Groundhogs Day

Rise and shine little campers. Because today is Groundhog's Day! Please welcome my animal friend Marmota Monax, otherwise known as Phil the groundhog, as he comes out today to potentially see his shadow, which will determine whether spring comes early or later? The question today on when winter will end reminds me of the political atmosphere we are in.

Will Republican candidates for NY-23 announce their real candidacies in 6 weeks or in 10? Will Andrew Cuomo get into the Governors race sooner or later? Will Ford be getting into a primary fight today or tomorrow? While I love the winters up here and I hope that it stay cold and snowy for a bit longer, I can't wait for the political storms to start brewing.

We will find out soon enough, but don't forget your booties though because it's gonna be cold out there today!

4 comments:

  1. Rise & Shine campers. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ford tomorrow, next week, next month?

    If you want a really an exciting race, help me get on the primary ballot against Ford and Gillibrand ... and I guarantee fireworks that are strictly issue-oriented ... alas ...


    Temp Campaign Page


    The coffer is now open, btw:

    ReplyDelete